Viewing demonstrations of the latest technologies and services related to the passenger experience is a key requirement to understanding the latest developments in this field, which is why Future Travel Experience 2011 will have our largest ever exhibition showcasing the latest systems, components and services on the market. Confirmed exhibitors include:
Key reasons to exhibit and sponsor at Future Travel Experience 2011:
- It’s the only global annual gathering for the travel industry to exclusively address improving the passenger experience on the ground by covering the key touch-points including check-in, baggage, security, immigration, boarding and arrivals.
- We expect over 400 inquisitive decision-makers from airports, airlines, handlers, security and immigration agencies, consultants, planners, hotels and cruise operators to attend this event. These delegates will be looking to implement new processes to improve the passenger experience and are very interested in the latest offerings on the market.
- Welcome Reception, breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks all take place on the exhibition floor.
- Shell scheme, lighting, fascia board, power supply all included in the stand price.
- Each exhibitor will get four places on the exhibition floor (including Welcome Reception and Gala Evening).
- All exhibitors will be heavily promoted in marketing material both before the event and on-site.
Testimonials from our 2010 exhibition
“This is a very targeted show for us. All of the customers we needed to see are here. It is very important and beneficial to us to participate here each year. All of our current customers are here and the right people – the decision-makers – are here.”
Crystal Ditch, Trade Show/Events Coordinator Brand Management & Communications, ARINC
“The Check-In show is the epicentre of the self-service revolution.”
Marc Michel, General Manager – Services & Solutions, BCS
“This show is a great opportunity to meet not only with our existing clients, but new ones as well.”
Rob Chan, Practice Leader e-Access Solutions, Customer Facing Solutions, IBM