Airports, airlines and industry suppliers have just one more week to submit their entries for the FTE Awards 2014, which will be presented to the winners at FTE Global 2014, 24-26 September, Las Vegas. The deadline for submissions is Friday 8 August 2014.
The FTE Awards celebrate the outstanding efforts of organisations that have gone the extra mile to improve the passenger experience, and they will again recognise the most innovative, ambitious and effective initiatives and organisations from the last 12 months.
To ensure the Awards are as open and impartial as possible, all submissions can be made free of charge, and the winners will be chosen by a panel of industry experts ahead of FTE Global 2014. A total of 10 Awards are up for grabs across the following categories:
- Best Check-in Initiative
- Best Baggage Initiative
- Best Airport Security Initiative
- Best Passenger Assistance Initiative
- Best Initiative at the Gate
- Best Up in the Air Experience
- NEW – Best Up in the Air Initiative
- Best Immigration Initiative
- Best Arrivals Initiative
- Best Mobile Technology Initiative