We are delighted to announce that senior speakers from Lufthansa, Etihad Airways, Air Canada, Inmarsat, Factorydesign and Thales/Live TV have joined the growing list of confirmed speakers for the FTE Europe 2015 ‘Up in the Air’ conference, which will take place in London from 2-4 February 2015.
The senior industry figures confirmed to speak in the last week include:
- Stephen Knowles, Managing Director, Inflight Service, Air Canada
- Volker Scheible, Director Passenger Experience Design, Lufthansa
- Aubrey Tiedt, Vice President Guest Services, Etihad Airways
- David Coiley, Vice President, Aviation, Inmarsat
- Peter Tennent, Managing Director, Factorydesign
- Mike Moeller, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Thales/Live TV
They join speakers from the likes of Virgin Atlantic, Ryanair, Norwegian Air Shuttle, United Airlines and Runway Girl Network in confirming their participation in the ‘Up in the Air’ conference stream.
The full FTE Europe 2015 agenda will be launched in the coming days, so stay tuned for further details!