Ryanair has unveiled its 2018 “Always Getting Better” (AGB) plan, which forms Year 5 of its customer experience improvement programme.
A number of new initiatives have been announced and will be rolled out over the coming year, including:
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and Ryanair will refund the difference plus €5 to the customer’s “MyRyanair” account
- Punctuality Promise – an aim for 90% of flights to be on time
- Simple Bag Policy – two free cabin bag remains plus increased checked bag size for less (€25 for 20kg)
- Dedicated Claims Team – valid EU261 claims will be processed within 10 days
- Greenest Airline – Ryanair will remove all non-recyclable plastics from its operations in the next five years; plus a new carbon offset scheme for customers
- Ryanair Rooms with Travel Credit – money off flights when you book hotels
- Ryanair Transfers – a wider choice of ground transport with new partner CarTrawler
- Connecting Flights – at Rome, Milan and Porto, plus long-haul connections
- “Try Somewhere New’ – exclusive content on Ryanair.com; travel guides and video in seven languages
Ryanair’s Chief Marketing Officer, Kenny Jacobs, said: “The “Always Getting Better” programme, launched over four years ago, continues to go from strength to strength and we are pleased to unveil the 2018 AGB Plan today with an exciting range of environmental, service, digital, and ancillary initiatives.
“We are very pleased to announce our environmental plan, which includes our commitment to eliminate all non-recyclable plastics from our operations over the next five years. For customers on board, this will mean initiatives such as a switch to wooden cutlery, bio-degradable coffee cups, and the removal of plastics from our range of in-flight products. We will also introduce a scheme to allow customers to offset the carbon cost of their flight through a voluntary climate charity donation online.”