Viewing demonstrations of the newest technologies and services related to the passenger experience is a key requirement to understanding the latest developments in this field, which is why Future Travel Experience Global 2014 will have our largest ever vendor exhibition showcasing the latest systems, components and services on the market.
Our exhibitors provide just as much inspiration as the conferences, and can play an essential role in shaping where you take your customer experience offer next, and we are working to provide an invaluable business development and showcasing platform to the leading solution providers in the travel sphere.
For the first time, the exhibition will have two sections dedicated to ‘On the Ground’ and ‘Up in the Air’ solutions.
Future Travel Experience Global 2014 Floorplan
Confirmed exhibitors for FTE Global 2014
|Access IS (31)||AitIT (03)||Boon Edam (59)||Bluvision (11)|
|Brock Solutions (38)||Custom Engineering SpA (60)||Damarel (43)||Desko (60)|
|DSG Systems (33)||Embross (88)||Epson (10)||E-Seek (26)|
|FourWinds Interactive (61)||Future Travel Experience (82)||Gogo (79)||Gunnebo (07)|
|HomingPIN (27/28)||IBM (18)||ICM (24)||IER (58)|
|IFPL(80)||Innovative Travel Solutions by YVR(75)||Kaba (35)||MEXIA Interactive (83)|
|NEC (89)||PrehKeyTec (05)||Rockwell Collins / Arinc Airports (45)||SITA (16)|
|SSE Technologies (62)||Vanguard (09)||Verizon (50)||VidTroniX (30)|
BOOK YOUR STAND
To be part of this exciting exhibition please contact:
Head of Exhibitions and Sponsorship
Tel: +44 1293 783851
Alternatively click here to fill out an enquiry form and we will contact you.
Key reasons to sponsor and exhibit at Future Travel Experience Global 2014:
- It’s the only global annual gathering for the travel industry that exclusively addresses improving the passenger experience by covering all the key aspects in the passenger journey: Pre-travel, Check-in, Validation, Baggage, Security, Facilitation, Passenger Assistance, Gates, Boarding, Up in the Air, Immigration, Arrivals and Post-travel.
- We expect over 550 inquisitive decision-makers from airports, airlines, handlers, government agencies, consultants, planners, rail authorities, destination partners and cruise operators to attend this event. These delegates will be looking to implement new processes to improve the passenger experience and are very interested in the latest offerings on the market.
- Welcome Reception, breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks all take place on the exhibition floor.
- Shell scheme, lighting, fascia board and power supply are all included in the stand price.
- Each exhibitor will get four places on the exhibition floor (including access to Welcome Reception and Gala Evening).
- All exhibitors will be heavily promoted in marketing material both before the event and on-site.
Find out what our exhibitors showcased last year at FTE Global 2013