Viewing demonstrations of the newest technologies and services related to the passenger experience is a key requirement to understanding the latest developments in this field, which is why Future Travel Experience 2013 will have our largest ever vendor exhibition showcasing the latest systems, components and services on the market.
To find out more about what our exhibitors showcased at our last event please view the previews from FTE 2012:
Future Travel Experience Global 2013 Floorplan
|Access IS (19)||Amadeus (34)||Arinc (24)||BagDrop (28)|
|Boon Edam (37)||Brock Solutions (38)||Cofely (15)||Custom Engineering (26)|
|Damarel (21)||Desko (03)||Epson (6)||IBM (39)|
|ICM (25)||IER (36)||Intermec (23)||Kaba (10)|
|PrehKeyTec (42)||SITA (30)||SSE Technologies (12)||VidTroniX (31)|
To be part of this exciting exhibition please contact:
Head of Exhibitions and Sponsorship
Tel: +44 1293 783851
Alternatively click here to fill out an enquiry form and we will contact you.
Key reasons to sponsor and exhibit at Future Travel Experience Global 2013:
- It’s the only global annual gathering for the travel industry to exclusively address improving the passenger experience by covering the key touch-points including check-in, baggage, security, immigration, boarding and arrivals.
- We expect over 450 inquisitive decision-makers from airports, airlines, handlers, government agencies, consultants, planners, rail authorities, destination partners and cruise operators to attend this event. These delegates will be looking to implement new processes to improve the passenger experience and are very interested in the latest offerings on the market.
- Welcome Reception, breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks all take place on the exhibition floor.
- Shell scheme, lighting, fascia board and power supply are all included in the stand price.
- Each exhibitor will get four places on the exhibition floor (including Welcome Reception and Gala Evening).
- All exhibitors will be heavily promoted in marketing material both before the event and on-site.
“It’s been beneficial to be here because of the amount of information we got from the speakers and the information that has been shown to us in the exhibition. If we can implement those things, they will definitely help to enhance the passenger experience.”
Sridhar C.K., Senior Manager – Terminal Operations, Bangalore International Airport Limited
“This show is a great opportunity to meet not only with our existing clients, but new ones as well.”
Rob Chan, Practice Leader e-Access Solutions, Customer Facing Solutions, IBM