Senior members of the Malaysia Airports management team will reveal all about the thinking behind the development of the world’s largest purpose-built terminal for low-cost carriers (LCCs), klia2, how it has been delivered, lessons learned along the way and why it is great for airlines, the people who work there and every single passenger who travels through it at the official klia2 Symposium at FTE Asia 2014. Delegates will then be able to take part in a guided tour of klia2 to experience the landmark facility first-hand – registration closes tomorrow (Friday 21 November) so register now to secure your place!
Taking place on Day 3 of FTE Asia 2014, which will be held at the Sama-Sama Hotel KLIA in Kuala Lumpur from 1-3 December, the klia2 Symposium is entitled ‘Bigger and Better klia2: Stimulating low-cost travel’. The following key figures will speak in the Symposium:
- Overview of klia2: Datuk Badlisham Ghazali, Managing Director, Malaysia Airports
- Bridging stakeholder expectations: Faizal Mansor, Chief Financial Officer, Malaysia Airports
- Innovation in klia2 development: Nor Azlina Mohd Isa, General Manager, Planning & Development, Malaysia Airports
- Providing operational excellence: Dato’ Azmi Murad, Senior General Manager, Operations, Malaysia Airports
- Airport in a mall; mall in an airport: Faizah Khairuddin, Senior General Manager, Commercial, Malaysia Airports