We are now very close to launching the full event programme for FTE Asia 2012, which will be hosted by Malaysia Airports in Kuala Lumpur, 8-10 February, and we can announce that the following speakers have joined our conference programme to showcase some of the most exciting thinking from Asia and beyond to improve the passenger experience on the ground:
- Rohit Talwar, Global Futurist, CEO and Founder – Fast Future Research
- Takeshi Tokunaga, Deputy Director – Passenger Service Planning, All Nippon Airways
- Paul Behan, Head of Passenger Experience, IATA
- Per Wahlstedt, Director Product Strategy & Development, Product & Customer Services, SAS Scandinavian Airlines
- Keiichi Ueda, Senior Manager Corporate Planning, Tokyo International Air Terminal
- Sébastien Pichereau, Senior Manager – Airport Capacity Development, Aéroports de Paris
- Russ Fortson, Manager Customer Services & Product Development, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Patricia Simillon, Head of Airlines Operations Strategy, Airline IT, Amadeus
- Casper Overbeek, Director, Air France KLM
They join senior representatives from Malaysia Airports, AirAsia, Changi Airport Group, Star Alliance, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Arinc, Australia Customs and Border Protection Service and IER, who are also confirmed to speak.
Stay tuned for the full event programme, which will be launched very soon.