Future Travel Experience brought together experts from Brussels Airlines, Heathrow Airport, Google, Expedia and Datalex to co-create the FTE Passenger Experience & Ancillary Think Tank vision. This ground-breaking project highlights how airlines, airports and their partners can improve customer experience and maximise revenue at every stage of the journey. As well as providing a detailed end-to-end vision, this Think Tank includes a series of key industry recommendations.
The FTE Passenger Experience & Ancillary Think Tank includes sections dedicated to:
- Pre-travel – the “dreaming phase”
- Conversion and booking
- Day of travel
- Airport experience
- In-flight experience
- Arrival – airport
- Arrival – final destination
The FTE Passenger Experience & Ancillary Think Tank vision was co-created by:
- Simon Lamkin, Chief Information Officer, Brussels Airlines
- Max Coppin, Partner Development Manager, Google
- Chris Annetts, Retail & Service Proposition Director, Heathrow
- Eman Barhoumeh, Head of Global Travel Insurance and Ancillaries, Expedia
- Blair Koch, Chief Technology Officer, Datalex
Participants’ job titles and organisations are correct as of December 2017.