Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2017 (7-8 November, Singapore) will host a free to attend Premium Conference and we are delighted to reveal that a number of the industry’s most pioneering airports and airlines are already confirmed to speak.
While it is free to attend, the Premium Conference promises to provide the most inspirational and progressive education in the region and will offer unrivalled insight into how airlines, airports and their partners can enhance customer experience, business performance, ancillary revenue and customer loyalty.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Joe Chan, VP, Regional Enterprise & Channels, Samsung Electronics
- Poh Li San, Vice President, T4 Programme Management Office, Changi Airport Group
- Avi Golan, Chief Digital Officer, Air New Zealand
- Eash Sundaram, Chair, JetBlue Technology Ventures and EVP Innovation & CIO, JetBlue Airways
- Chris Au Young, General Manager of Smart Airport, Airport Authority Hong Kong
- Vinoop Goel, Regional Director – Airport, Passenger, Cargo & Security/Member & External Relations, Asia Pacific, IATA
- Max Coppin, Partner Development Manager, Google
- Akira Mitsumasu, VP Marketing Strategy & Research, Asia Oceania Region, Japan Airlines
- Ralf Schliwa, Vice President – Executive Expert Overall Cabin, Airbus
- Narendra Mansukhani, Head of Guest Experience, Jet Airways
- Salvador Britanico, Vice President of Inflight Services, Philippine Airlines
- Vivian Lo, GM Customer Experience & Design, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Steven Greenway, CEO, reward-U and Deputy CEO, U-FLY Alliance
- Roel Hellemons, GM Strategic Planning & Development, Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Joe Leader, CEO, Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX)
- François Chopard, CEO & Founder, Starburst Accelerator
- Satyaki Raghunath, Chief Innovation Officer, GMR Airports
- Sumesh Patel, President, Asia Pacific, SITA
- Ian Wilson, Senior Vice President, Hotel Operations, Marina Bay Sands
- Rei Kigoshi, Designer – Product Innovation Office, Jamco Corporation
- Tony Chapman, Senior Director, Product Management & Strategic Programmes, Global Airports, Rockwell Collins
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks – please see the Premium Conference agenda for the very latest speaker line-up.
The free to attend Premium Conference will run in a specially designed area on the expo floor and will help airlines, airports and their partners future-proof their businesses, improve customer experiences, increase ancillary revenues and boost customer loyalty.
Attendees will also have access to Asia’s biggest free to attend passenger experience and business performance expo, featuring live product demos from the most pioneering vendors in the marketplace.Find out more about FTE Asia EXPO 2017 Register for your FREE pass