We’re excited to announce the first 50 industry leaders joining the outstanding speaker line-up for the upcoming FTE APEX Virtual Expo 2021, taking place on 25-26 May.
Virtual Expo will be the most comprehensive global industry gathering of the year, which will champion bold new ideas, solutions, collaboration & innovation efforts through our all-encompassing conference sessions to ensure we achieve an industry recovery that makes air transport even stronger in the long-term.
The following industry leaders, and many more, have already been confirmed to speak at the conferences:
- Scott Kirby, CEO, United Airlines
- Sean Donohue, CEO, Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
- Olivier Arrindell, CEO, Ava Airways
- Simon Hickey, CEO, Western Sydney Airport
- Karen Chan, CEO, AirAsia.com
- Arnar Magnússon, CEO, PLAY
- (Nino) Navdip Singh Judge, Chief Executive and Founder, flyPOP
- Ulla Lettijeff, SVP – Helsinki Airport, Finavia
- Christina Cassotis, CEO, Pittsburgh International Airport
- Sophie Dekkers, CCO, easyJet
- Satyaki Raghunath, Chief Strategy & Development Officer, Bengaluru International Airport
- Lee Yiang Ming, Chief Information Officer, Malaysia Airports
- Christo Christodoulou, Head of Airport Partnerships in EMEA, Uber
- Alan Murray Hayden, Head Airport, Passenger and Security Products, International Air Transport Association (IATA)
As part of the ‘Relaunching global air transport’ theme, the show will deliver a line-up that reflects the bold new ideas and many new faces that are going to be at the heart of our industry recovery. Among the new features confirmed for this year’s event are a guest session led by AirAsia; the second phase of the FTE APEX Business Model Transformation Think Tank, focusing on redefining both the future of food & beverage and baggage; a New Airline Summit; a Women in Aviation Leadership Summit; an exclusive live broadcast of the APEX/IFSA Board of Governors meeting, as well as the unveiling of our Transformation Honours List.
The conference will be complimented by a free-to-attend, interactive online exhibition with live product demos, which will include ‘Airport’ and ‘Inflight’ halls, as well as a dedicated ‘Startup Zone’. Exhibitors already confirmed to showcase their cutting-edge products include Burrana, Vision-Box, Elevation Software, Omnevo, Aerogroup, Airbus, airfi.aero, Axinom, IFPL, KID-Systeme, Viasat and many more. View the full list of exhibitors here.Register today – early bird ends on 19 April >>