GuestLogix President & CEO Brett Proud sat down with FTE Editor Ryan Ghee at FTE Global 2014 to discuss how airlines can exploit the untapped ancillary revenue potential offered by aircraft e-enablement. In the above video, Proud explains:
- How airlines can exploit the rise of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and the shift towards onboard passenger self-service to increase in-flight ancillary revenues;
- Why airlines are “so far away from taking advantage of personalisation” and how they can make improvements in this space;
- Why passengers are right to be concerned about data protection and privacy;
- Why the in-flight entertainment players will be the “big winners” from the emergence of NFC and cloud-based payment solutions; and
- Why many airlines’ efforts to merchandise onboard ancillaries are being held back by a lack of “true retail talent”.