The ARIA Resort & Casino (Part of the MGM Group) have compiled the following information, outlining their commitment to safety, the community, their policies, and more.
Following CDC guidance and requirements set forth by the State of Nevada, masks are required for all guests and employees in all inside public spaces, regardless of vaccination status.
FTE Global 2021 will also be enforcing the following measures, to ensure all participants comfort and safety:
- If any registered participant is displaying symptoms of COVID within the two weeks prior to the event. They are asked NOT to attend.
- All participants are encouraged to take a daily lateral flow test (not enforced)
- All participants are asked to wear masks (enforced by state)
- Sanitiser stations available throughout event
- Minimal touch points incorporated into event layout including contactless ticket system
- Frequent cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection regimes of commonly used areas. - Aria have thorough cleaning regime using antibacterial products which kills viruses
- Attendee Flow management - we will monitor access routes, queuing space and entrances of the event and control access where necessary.
- Larger aisles to help manage visitor flow
- Food and beverage service staff will be required to wear gloves and masks
- We encourage a no-contact policy e.g. avoid shaking hands consider an alternative greeting
- Fresh Air ventilation in the exhibition halls increased where possible
Only pre-registered visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register onsite, and speakers and exhibitors who are badge holders will be able to attend the Event.
Admission is open to professional and business attendees and exhibitors who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in the subject area of the event or associated industries or organisations. Attendees and exhibitors should be dressed in (casual) business wear.
Full payment for registration fees, must have been received prior to entry into the event being granted.
Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being ejected from the event.
No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend the event without the prior written approval of the Organisers. Visitors attending with children under the age of 16 will be responsible for their children at all times and must accompany them.
It is likely that ID (e.g., passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) will be required, and security screening will be completed, at industry and airport tours. Please do ensure that you have the necessary documentation when attending, to avoid disappointment should participation be restricted for this reason.
ID will also be required in order to gain access to social functions.
Attendees are not permitted to take part in any promotion, canvassing, flyer dropping, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour, wear offensive clothing or be involved in any activities which may disrupt the event. If they do so, they can be excluded from the event by Security and have their badge removed from them. Should those found breaking this rule have paid for any sessions or events as part of the badge, not refunds will be available.
When submitting your data as part of a registration to attend one of our Future Travel Experience (FTE) Global your data will be added to the event app and one-to-one meeting system, for the purposes of connecting with your fellow attendees both before and during the event. Your data may also be used to connect you with relevant exhibitors and sponsors relating to your areas of interest, to communicate with you regarding this event and their services.
By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned during the event, attendees will be allowing the organisers to provide their name and contact details to the specific partner, exhibitor or sponsor who may contact them about their products/services.
By choosing to attend any session in our seminar theatres, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details will be shared by the Organisers with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may contact them about their products.
Use of Press Badges is restricted to photographers, broadcasters, bloggers, publishers, editors, and journalists, associated with the industry. Members of the press will be required to submit supporting/evidentiary documents prior to complimentary media registration being offered. This can be done so by emailing email@example.com. Sales or business development staff any media organisations will not be accepted for Press Badges.
Photography and Video Recording
Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the event. By registering and attending the event, each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
No visitor to the event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
Safety and Security
We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event.
- Staff and attendees must wear ID badges provided.
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events.
- Canine Security and Detection is in operation at some of our events.
Everyone attending FTE Global must:
- Keep personal property with you at all times, please and do not leave any items unattended.
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff.
- Remain patient and courteous with event staff.
- Follow the instructions of event and venue staff at all times.
- If you have any feedback or questions about event, please contact us here.