With over 600 employees around the globe, Brock Solutions is a global automation, operational software, and professional services company with expertise in Manufacturing, Transportation, and Utilities business sectors. Our solutions empower our clients to transform their operations using real-time data to drive performance, profitability, efficiency, and excellence.
Over the past 25 years, we have successfully completed over $1B in baggage handling projects with our partners. We have built an excellent reputation for delivering complex solutions in a wide-variety of high volume and high risk industrial and operational environments.
What makes your products / services stand out?
Many of the world’s largest airports and airlines trust Brock Solutions due to our 30+ years of experience implementing a wide range of passenger processing and baggage handling solutions. We solve business problems for our customers by applying cutting-edge software and technologies that are powerful for the demands of today and flexible for whatever tomorrow brings.
Our SmartSuite software platform provides a comprehensive suite of solutions to enhance baggage operations and management, improve the passenger experience, and centralize enterprise-wide operations. Modules can be implemented as standalone systems or integrated with others to provide end-to-end management of all baggage and passengers.
What brings you to the EXPO this year?
Brock Solutions has been attending and exhibiting at FTE for several years as it has always been a great opportunity for us to showcase the innovative solutions we’ve been working on. Our latest solutions help facilitate automating operations to tackle labour challenges and provide more touchless and self-service solutions for passengers. Brock Solutions is excited to attend FTE in-person again to explore new innovations and partnerships that can enhance our offerings to our customers and lead them towards a digital transformation.
Why should visitors come to your stand and what can they expect to see?
This year at FTE, we’ll be highlighting and demoing our latest SmartSuite solutions designed to enhance and streamline the passenger and baggage journey. Some of the exciting modules we plan to demo include:
- SmartSuite Enterprise – Brock’s proven, scalable, and modular airport and airline management solution. Collect real-time baggage, passenger, and flight information and provide end-to-end visibility into enterprise-wide system operations.
- SmartBag BSO – Virtualize your Baggage Service Office by allowing passengers to track their checked baggage and file mishandled bag claims right from their smartphones.
- Advanced BHS Map – Display a 3D visualization of your Baggage Handling System to see how bags are flowing through the system historically and in real-time.
- Automated Resource Planning – Maximize your bag room assets, reduce planning time, and automatically optimize and balance flight schedules across the BHS.
- Passenger Notification Engine – Collect real-time information about flight status, gate changes and bag status information from a variety of airline and airport systems and deliver it to passengers on their mobile and web-enabled devices.
What do you think is the biggest lesson that the industry will take away from the COVID-19 crisis?
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced a new era in aviation and has shown the industry how important it is to be adaptable to change. While many changes have been thrust upon us recently, these challenges offer an opportunity to introduce digital technologies, allowing us to improve and streamline operations. Whether it’s fluctuations in passenger and baggage volumes or new passenger demands, airports and airlines require versatile and flexible solutions in an ever-changing industry. Thankfully, Brock Solutions can help you transform your baggage and passenger systems for the post-COVID world.